Web of Science Core Collection Content
InCites uses data from the following editions of Web of Science Core Collection for its publication counts and indicators. These editions represent more than 12,000 journals, 12,000 annual conferences and 53,000 scholarly books. Currently source publications from 1980 onwards are used within InCites, and all document types are included.
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE)
- Social Science Citation Index (SSCI)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (AHCI)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (CPCI-S)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Social Science & Humanities (CPCI – SSH)
- Book Citation Index – Science (BKCI-S)
- Book Citation Index – Social Sciences & Humanities (BKCI-SSH)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
These citation indices capture the most influential, global content in all published areas of the sciences, social sciences, and humanities.
A complete list of titles available online and searchable by index is at http://ip-science.thomsonreuters.com/mjl/.