What's new in InCites Web Services 1.2 - February 2013
New Dataset Services:
- the createNewDataset service has been added to allow
customers to pass author profile information and request the creation of a new
- the getDatasetRequestStatus provides customers with the
ability to request an update on the creation of the new Dataset.
- the getInCitesDatasetAuthorProfileReportURL service has
been added to allow for the retrieval a URL for an author's profile report in
InCites based on a datasetCode and employeeId. The report supplies publication
and citation details about an author.
- the getInCitesDatasetCollaboratingAuthorsReportURL calls on
the service and requests a URL containing the Collaborating Author Profile
Visualization Report based on the datasetCode and employeeId. The report lists
people who have co-authored papers with selected authors.
- the getInCitesDatasetCollaboratingInstitutionsReportURL is
employed to send a request for the URL containing a the Collaborating
Institutions report based on the supplied datasetCode. The report is based on a
set of papers where the same institution appears in all author addresses
- the getInCitesDatasetSourceListingURL provides the Source
Articles Listing report URL based on the datasetCode, employeeId and utList
value. The URL provides a full list of publications for an author associated
with the dataSet.
- the getInCitesSummaryMetricsReportURL returns a URL that
provides the customer the results of the Summary Metrics report in InCites based
on the datasetCode. Information includes Citation Metrics for Times Cited, Web
of Science Documents, Cites per Document, and Median Cites. A distribution of
citation frequency may also be viewed.
- the getInCitesResearchFootprintReportURL provides the
customer with the URL containing the Research Footprint based on the criteria
passed in the web service call. The Research Footprint profides a radar graph
illustrating the relative strength or weakness of performance indicators and
tables containing measures of size, strength and activity for each indicator.